SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFO
Reuse Your Jam Jar
Some of our returning customers are building up a large supply of their empty Jam Jars and are wondering what to do with them all? We will be sharing some ways to reuse your Jam Jar soon! In the meantime here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Spray paint your jar to match your decor and use as a flower vase
- Add marbles or rocks on the bottom then soil and use as a planter for small plants
- Put all of the fixins for some homemade salad dressing into the jar, put the lid on and shake it upStore small office items such as paperclips and rubber bandsTape off some areas to make a design, spray paint, then take off tape to use as candle holder
- Store small office items such as paperclips and rubber bands.
- Tape off some areas to make a design, spray paint, then take off tape to use as a candle holder
More to come!